Contesting a Will / Inheritance Disputes
At Monaco Compensation Lawyers (MCL) we have a highly trained legal team dealing exclusively with Family Provision Claims.
The death of someone close to you, is a testing time and contesting a Will can make things even more difficult. But if you believe you’re entitled to more from a deceased estate, we may be able to help. There are often very good reasons why a person should be contesting a Will.
At MLC, This practice group is supervised by senior lawyers who have many years of experience in this field. Our lawyers are widely known in the industry due to their track record of success in the field of Family Provision claims. Over the years we have finalised thousands of claims on behalf of our clients - from small claims settled through negotiations to multi-million dollar court actions.
We are dedicated to supporting our clients at every stage of the process, from the initial consultation through to a resolution. we note that the expenses of preparing a claim can cause great concern, so we cover all expenses.
- You’ve been left out of the Will.
- You've been unfairly provided for.
- The Will is not valid.
- The administrator was negligent.
- There is no Will.
- Where the deceased has three children and leaves his or her estate to two children in equal shares with nothing left for the third child.
- Where the deceased makes no provision for their de facto partner (including both heterosexual and same-sex relationships).
- Where the deceased makes no provision or lesser provision for a step-child.
- The type of relationship that an individual has with the deceased leading to a potential claim against the estate continues to expand from state to state.
- We make sure the claim is viable.
- We check the size and scope of the estate.
- We negotiate your best outcome.
- We minimise the stress.