Why we offer our clients a
No-Win – No-Fee Guarantee
At Monaco Compensation Lawyers (MCL), we believe that everyone has a right to legal representation, regardless of their financial circumstances. It is for this reason that we offer a ‘No-Win – No-Fee Guarantee’.
From experience, we know that if you have been injured, you may be suffering not only physical or psychological trauma, but also financial hardship.
We are also aware that the stresses and uncertainties of engaging in litigation can be overwhelming.
So, if we think you have a valid case, we can make things a little easier and less stressful for you by offering you our No-Win – No-Fee Guarantee, which means that you can access high-quality legal advice and representation without having to pay our legal fees up front.
If you agree to become our client by signing our simple, easy-to-understand No-Win – No-Fee contract, we won’t charge you for our work on your case until it has been resolved in your favour.
Obviously, we couldn’t offer these terms unless we were confident in our ability to win your case.
How does our No-Win – No-Fee Guarantee work?
Our No-Win – No-Fee Guarantee operates like this:
- We will provide you with a simple and easy-to-understand contract before we start work on your claim.
- We will also provide you with either a clear estimate or a lump-sum quote for our legal fees.
- Unlike other firms, we will cover all up-front expenses associated with your claim, including medical report fees and court filing fees.* This means that if your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t have to reimburse us for expenses associated with running your case.
- We always focus on recovering as much of your legal costs as possible.
What makes our No-Win – No-Fee contract different?
It sets out our relationship with you – as lawyer and client – in clear, easy-to-understand language.
It doesn’t contain any cryptic legal speak (legalese) or fine print. This means that you won’t be hit with any nasty surprises.
Free initial consultation
What do we mean by ‘free initial consultation’?
As part of our No-Win – No-Fee Guarantee, we offer a free initial consultation during which we evaluate whether your claim is viable from a legal perspective.
The consultation will cover:
- Your initial telephone conversation with us
- Your first meeting with one of our lawyers.
This means that you will receive comprehensive legal advice about your case free of charge.
What will happen during your free initial consultation?
During your free initial consultation, one of our specialist lawyers will:
- Obtain all the necessary information about your case, which will involve a detailed discussion about your injury and current circumstances.
- Assess whether you have a valid claim.
- Explain the strategy for securing you as much compensation as possible, if your claim is valid.
- Provide you with a step-by-step outline of the legal claim process.
In short, your free initial consultation is your no obligation opportunity to discuss your case with one of our specialist lawyers.
Would you like to talk to one of our specialist lawyers about your claim?
If so, call us now on 1300 769 665.