No Win No Fee Guarantee
At Monaco Compensation Lawyers, we believe that everyone has a right to legal representation, regardless of their financial circumstances. It is for this reason that we offer a ‘No Win No Fee Guarantee’.
How does the ‘No Win No Fee Guarantee’ work?
At MCL, we understand that injuries and trauma not only leave physical and psychological scars, but also result in financial hardship. Add this to the pressures and uncertainty of litigation, and it can all seem a bit too much. To put your mind at rest, we make no charges until the end of the case, and then only if we have successful – ‘No Win No Fee Guarantee’.
Unlike most other firms though, our terms extend not just to the charges for our time but also to expenses that we have paid out of our own pocket on your behalf.* So if we don’t win you don’t even have to pay us back the money we have spent on your case. Obviously we couldn’t offer these terms unless we were confident in our ability to win your case.
Is the ‘No Win No Fee Guarantee’ available in all cases?
We offer the ‘No Win No Fee Guarantee’ in most of the service areas we offer, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accident claims.
- Public liability claims.
- Workplace claims.
- Medical negligence claims.
In some cases, such as in complex medical law claims, you may be required to contribute to the upfront costs of the initial investigative reports. Our specialised lawyers will assess your case and clearly set out our legal fees in a plain English agreement before you agree to be our client.
What you can expect as part of our No Win No Fee Guarantee
- We will provide you with a simple and easy to understand contract before we begin the work
- We will provide a clear estimate or lump sum quote for legal fees before we begin the work
- Unlike other firms, we will cover all the expenses for you, including medical report fees and court filing fees.*
- We make it a priority to recover as much of your legal costs as possible from the insurance company.
Free advice at your first consultation
As part of our ‘No Win No Fee Guarantee’, we will provide initial advice entirely free of charge. This extends to the initial telephone discussion with you and your first meeting with one of our lawyers. This way, you will receive comprehensive legal advice about your case entirely free of charge. Rest assured, you will not be obliged to pay us anything after you receive initial advice during the free consultation.
Under our ‘Free First Consultation’ policy, you are guaranteed to speak to one of our specialist lawyers on the very first occasion when you decide to obtain legal advice from MCL. During the initial free consultation, one of our specialised lawyers will:
- Obtain all the necessary information about your case, which will involve a detailed discussion about your injury and your current circumstances.
- Advise you of the legal process by providing you with a step-by-step guide of the claims procedure.
- Recommend a course of action and strategy to assist you to achieve the maximum compensation.
As you can see, the free consultation allows you the opportunity to discuss the merits of your case with one of our specialised lawyers. At MCL, we are passionate about helping people and will not merely provide yes/no answers. The free consultation is your no-obligations opportunity to discuss your case in depth with one of our specialised lawyers.
Call us today on 1300 769 665 to discuss how we can help you achieve the maximum compensation.
*with the possible exception of medical negligence