Workers Compensation Victoria
We can assist you in claiming compensation if you have been injured in a work-related incident in Victoria. At MLC, we truly care about our clients and we are dedicating to supporting you at every stage of the process. Our senior lawyers are the best trained in the industry and have the expertise to get you the best result possible.
Work Safe Victoria manages Workers Compensation claims. While they assess your workers compensation claim, they do not provide you with independent legal advice and you may not be aware of your full compensation entitlements.
By working with us:
- You will have the peace of your mind that your claim has been correctly assessed
- You will have a team of specialised lawyers with the knowledge and conviction to dispute unfavourable decisions
- You will be rest assured that our experts are ensuring your case is at its strongest by preparing and proving your claim by collecting and analysing all evidence
- You will have the best outcome possible as we investigate your claim in relation to all possible compensation entitlements
We can assist you in claiming the following compensation benefits:
- Medical and Like Expenses;
- Weekly Payments;
- A lump sum payment if you have suffered a permanent injury that meets the minimum threshold; and
- Damages for pain and suffering and economic loss if you meet the definition of having a ‘serious injury’ and it can be proven that there was negligence.
Our specialised team of lawyers only deal with compensation claims. We have the expertise and resources to deal with the most complex issues and ensure that you are awarded the maximum benefits.
How we can maximise your compensation – Common Law Damages
- You may be able to claim additional compensation if our experts believe that you may have a serious injury.
- The injury must be the result of the negligence of someone else and it must be long-term with significant consequences
- The compensation for serious injury cases can be substantial and include compensation for both pain and suffering and economic loss.
- Our specialised lawyers have decades of experience in dealing with negligence claims and will gather all the relevant evidence to ensure you have the strongest case.
Our head office is located directly in the Melbourne CBD. We also conduct home or hospital visits in the event that you cannot make it to our office. Our workers compensation lawyers in Melbourne have the experience and expertise to deal with even the most complex medical malpractice claims. You can now receive free advice from one of our experienced workers compensation lawyers anywhere in Melbourne. We service all areas of Melbourne and have offices in the following locations:
- Mt Waverley